Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Beginning

So this is what's going down. I am in a college class that requires each student to create a "Blog" and post to the world about what we are learning. But let me get a few things straight before I start.

First

This is NOT a blog.

Yes. I know that this is posted on "Blogger" and I will be writing to my hearts content about a certain subject, but I just hate the word B-L-O-G. I mean really who coined the term anyways? Probably some Computer-Bill-Gate-Wannabes were hanging around talking about Web Logs and someone accidentally typed we blog instead of web log and they laughed about it until it caught on. Unfortunately, I just get a vivid image in my head of a soggy, slimy, nasty moss covered log in the middle a dark dank bog in the middle of no where. So this is a place where I write about what ever comes to my head [or more likely what ever comes to my head relating to my class] NOT an alligator hot spot. 

Second

I figure I should tell you what this class is and what I'll be talking about. The official title is FAML 160. Which just means this is an overview class of the Family and how they function in different settings, cultures, and backgrounds. But I have a feeling that my class will end up going beyond just that and so keep your minds open to what's brought up about The Family.

And Third

Keep in mind that I do attend a religious school and I do reserve the right to be Un-politically correct.


But other than those three things, I hope you enjoy my babblings, rantings, and the nonsensical things I write at 2 in the morning because I forgot to do the assignment the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment